Premium Tigre Delta and San Isidro Tour from Buenos Aires
Cleaning and safety practices
Tigre WITHOUT transfers 09:00
Tigre without transfers: A 5 hours tour with a 2 hour Premium navigation and some snacks. It does NOT include pick up and drop off at your hotel. Meeting point 09:30am at Hilton Hotel (Macacha Guemes 351)
Tigre WITH Transfers 09:00
Tigre with Transfers: A 5 hours tour with a 2 hour Premium navigation and some snacks. Includes pick up and drop off at your hotel. Pick up time between 09:00am and 09:30am for City centre area and 08:30am for Palermo area.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitisation and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
After pickup at 9am, head to the city’s port to board a first-class motor launch which will take you to the Tigre Delta. During the 1.5-hour trip, admire Buenos Aires from the Rio de la Plata (River Plate), its northern areas and the channels of the Delta, while enjoying refreshments on board.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vivanco, Gral. Bartolomé Mitre 74, B1648 Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enjoy a snack at Vivanco restaurant trying some hand-made empanadas. Be welcome to a sensory, friendly, fresh and natural environment located within one of the emblematic rowing clubs of the city of Tigre.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
The Puerto de frutos is a small pier located on the banks of the Luján River in the town of Tigre, next to which the fruit market is located. Its name comes from the mid-twentieth century where the fruit production of the Paraná Delta used to disembark in that area, and was then marketed in the city of Buenos Aires
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
The Cathedral of San Isidro is a national historical place that stands out amongst the other temples of its style for its beauty and imposing design
It has a neo-gothic style and has a maximum height of 70 metres in its main tower. This Cathedral is the main Catholic site of the city of San Isidro in the north of Buenos Aires.
It dates from the late nineteenth century, and still maintains all its splendour. In fact, it has had restorations that have kept it as new.
Duration: 15 minutes
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payment for service charge and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms