Premium Abu Dhabi Day Trip with Lunch from Dubai
Cleaning and safety practices
- Immerse in the tranquility of Grand Mosque
- Take a leisure stroll along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Have a scrumptious Arabic lunch at Marina Mall
- Visit the ultra-modern Etihad Towers
- Visit the Qasr Al Watan Palace
Live Commentary in English. Live Commentary in English. Enjoy an Abu Dhabi city sightseeing tour with a small group tour with an English tour guide, and Visit The Etihad Tower Observation Deck & Lunch at Arabic Restaurant.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children below 3 years are complimentary when accompanied paying adult and car seats are the travellers responsibility; child must be seated in a size-appropriate safety restraint, in accordance with the local law.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or ID photo matches the contact name of your booking
- The Grand Mosque is closed on certain dates and Islamic Festivals. The announcement of these dates are usually only made a few days in advance. In such cases, we will reschedule the tour and we will inform you accordingly.
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Mahasie resort,Sport-Motor city and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby at the confirmed pickup time.
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020)
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
What you can expect
Start your Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai, with the guidance of our guide. Relax and hop on to the air-conditioned coach. He will drive you to Abu Dhabi and start your full-day sightseeing tour to one of the most beautiful mosques that reflects the Islamic architectural brilliance around the globe.
On arrival, after approx 90 minutes of the drive, you enter the grandeur and best-known attraction of Abu Dhabi, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Take a stroll around the hallway and witness the prime testimony of Islamic craftsmanship with a fusion of contemporary architectural patterns with the captivating floral mosaics design, the impressive white marble dome and the massive chandelier which is the third-largest in the world.
Later, we drive to the Corniche of Abu Dhabi for a photo stop and admire the scenic beauty of the Arabian Sea overlooking the city. We start leading to one of the contemporary landmarks of Abu Dhabi, the Emirates Palace, you can take memorable snaps from outside Another gem of the tour awaits you next - a visit to the Etihad Towers. A five-tower complex, this ultra-modern architecture is home to luxury rooms, dining, and leisure.
The next stop will be at Marina mall. Enjoy a delicious lunch at an Arabic restaurant in the Mall. After lunch, another beautiful place awaits you- the Qasr Al Watan, housed in the compound of the presidential palace of United Arab Emirates. This cultural landmark is a tribute to the Arabian heritage and artistry work. You get to explore the vast collection of artefacts, rare manuscripts from around the globe and also look into some ancient treasures of the palace.
We then finally drop you back to your hotel/preferred location in Dubai.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser provided