Milford Sound Coach & Nature Cruise ex Queenstown with Lunch
Cleaning and safety practices
- Complimentary hotel pick up & drop off
- Delicious, freshly prepared picnic lunch included
- In Milford join the original Nature Cruise
- Driver will show you best short stops on the Milford Road
- Modern, low emission coaches with additional leg-room
Milford Sound Coach & Nature Cruise with Lunch
The magic begins as soon as you board our coach for a guided road trip to your cruise in Milford Sound. Settle back and enjoy the panoramic views and entertaining commentary as your driver points out the highlights, including the best scenic photo stops and short walks along the way. Youâll arrive relaxed, refreshed and ready to cruise.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- PLEASE NOTE: Infants (0-4) are charged at a special rate, an appropriate child restraint must be provided by the caregiver (adult) in order for an infant or small child to travel on the coach. This is in accordance with New Zealand Law
- 12.5 hour day trip
- Child age is 5 - 14 years
What you can expect
Join our seamless day trip to Milford Sound on board premium coaches connecting with a spacious catamaran that's been purpose built for viewing.
Board the coach in Queenstown and travel alongside Lake Wakatipu and through farming countryside to Te Anau where you will enjoy a short rest stop. From here the overland journey to Milford Sound is a showcase of sheer mountains and towering cliffs, rugged valleys and native rainforest surrounded by teeming waterfalls and glacial lakes. The coach offers modern and comfortable reclining seats with additional legroom. Experienced coach drivers tailor each journey to ensure the best photo stops are included for short walks and photo opportunities along the way.
On arrival to Milford Sound, board our vessel for an extended and leisurely cruise with up tp two hour duration. Cruise the length of the fiord in comfort on a modern, spacious vessel with comfortable indoor seating and large, tall windows for panoramic viewing of spectacular Milford Sound. With a relaxed itinerary, enjoy a large and wide open outdoor, upper level for excellent wildlife viewing including seals, dolphins and penguins when in season. A specialist nature guide shares their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary and the wheelhouse is open to join and speak with the skipper. Following the cruise, return to Queenstown by coach.
Enjoy a freshly packed picnic lunch as apart of your journey.
As the original and most established operator in Milford Sound, this magical fiord is our home â And weâd love to share our backyard with you. Thereâs so much more to Milford Sound. Discover it all with us.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available