LEGOLAND® Florida Tickets
Cleaning and safety practices
- Interactive LEGO®-themed rides, shows & attractions
- 11 easy-to-navigate LEGO zones with different themes
- Chance to build your own high-tech robots & LEGO creations
- Plenty to do in the largest LEGOLAND® Park in the world
- Family-friendly outing ideal for kids & builders of all ages
1-Day, LEGOLAND® Florida & Water Park General Admission Ticket
One day admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort & Water Park. Both visits must occur on the same day.
2-Day, LEGOLAND® Florida & Water Park General Admission Ticket
Two days admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort & Water Park. Second visit must be redeemed within 14 days of first use.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 14 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some attractions may have height restrictions.
- LEGOLAND®'s shops, restaurants, show venues, and the majority of rides and attractions are wheelchair accessible.
- Hours of operation vary, please check before you go.
- LEGOLAND tickets can be used any day within the calendar year they are purchased. Water Park tickets must be used within the water park calendar season in which tickets were purchased (March - October).
- Non-invasive temperature checks are required for all guests, including children, and Model Citizens (employees) before entering the park. Families or parties that include persons with an elevated temperature (at 100.4 F or above) will not be admitted.
- We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitiser dispensers around the Resort for guests to use and included these locations in our mobile app so they are easy to find.
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, LEGO® Bricks, ride restraints, door handles and more.
What you can expect
Immerse yourself in the playful and imaginative world of LEGO® at LEGOLAND® Florida. Dedicated to entertaining families with children between the ages of 2 and 12, this highly interactive theme park features more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions all geared towards the LEGO builder in you.
Now Open exclusively at LEGOLAND Florida Resort - THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD! The newest expansion features three new rides and numerous attractions, all inspired by the characters and themes of the worldwide blockbuster THE LEGO® MOVIE™ and the exciting big-screen animated adventure sequel THE LEGO® MOVIE™ 2: The Second Part.
Start your day of exploration at DUPLO® Valley. Here, your little ones can board the DUPLO Train and ride past countryside scenes of LEGO farms and fishing holes or hop on their own pint-sized tractors to plough the cornfields. Then, head on over to Pirates’ Cove, where you're treated to an entertaining live-action water ski and stunt show. Watch pirates perform water acrobatics on their jet skis while Princess Miranda's loyal LEGO men save the day.
Next, visit the Land of Adventure and take a thrilling ride on the Coastersaurus, a wooden roller coaster that weaves its way in and out of a colourful landscape filled with life-sized LEGO dinosaurs. For a change of pace, venture to the Imagination Zone and put your building and technology skills to the test by creating cutting-edge computerised LEGO MINDSTORMS® robots.
If you choose to purchase the combination ticket, make your way to LEGOLAND Water Park, where you can create and construct your very own LEGO raft, which you then set sail down the 1000-foot (305-m) long river surrounded by your favourite LEGO friends.
As the health and safety of guests and employees at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort continues to be paramount, the Resort’s extensive plan of enhanced health and safety measures includes reduced capacity, cashless payments, social distancing practices and enhanced cleaning regimes.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available