Kuranda Rainforestation Nature Park Tickets
- Adventures at a World Heritage-listed rainforest park
- Exciting amphibious Army Duck tour through land & water
- Authentic look into the lives of Australian Aborigines
- Up-close views of native animals
- Breathtaking photo opportunities throughout the nature park
Kuranda Rainforestation Nature Park Ticket: Big Nature Package - Family
Select this option if your group includes 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 4-14.
Kuranda Rainforestation Nature Park Ticket: Big Nature Package
Select this option for a single ticket.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Army Duck Tours depart daily at 10 AM, 11 AM, noon, 1 PM, 2 PM and 3 PM.
- The Koala and Wildlife Park is open daily from 9 AM to 4 PM.
What you can expect
Spend an adventurous day exploring the exciting attractions at the Kuranda Rainforestation Nature Park. This eco-friendly park is home to 3 unique nature experiences: The Army Duck amphibious vehicle tour, the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience and the Koala and Wildlife Park.
Jump on board an all-terrain amphibious vehicle——used in World War II—and explore the rainforest environment to start this unforgettable tour. Venture through the rainforest and splash into the water, keeping your eyes peeled for turtles, water dragons and pythons as you sail along the waterways.
Get insight into the culture of the Australian Aborigines at the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Watch a traditional corroboree dance, learn how to throw a boomerang and play the didgeridoo at this fascinating attraction.
Last but not least, come face-to-face with some of Australia's most famous residents at the Koala and Wildlife Park. Spend some time with crocodiles, wallabies and endangered cassowaries.