Cleaning and safety practices
Exclusive behind the scenes wine making tour
Wine & cheese paired tasting
Wine and chocolate paired tasting
Samples of local liquors like organic vodka, gin & schnapps
One course restaurant lunch accompanied by wine or beer
What's included, what's not
Guided tour of Hunter Valley
Behind the scenes production tour + wine tasting
Paired wine & cheese tastings
Paired wine and chocolate tastings
One course restaurant lunch + glass of wine or beer
Organic spirits tastings
All transport in a modern vehicle
Know Before You Book
You must be 18 years of age to attend this tour and carry a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
Maximum group size is 20 people.
Pickup is available from Sydney, Newcastle and Hunter Valley
Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
Picture yourself exploring the Hunter Valley, home to over 150 wineries from internationally renowned cellar doors to family owned wineries. Our Colourful Collective Travel experience departs from Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley and is amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award winning wines paired with local produce, wonderful food, fun guide, on point music. A very fun day out - guaranteed!
First stop is an outstanding boutique winery where you take an exclusive 'behind the scenes' wine making tour. Learn all about the processes and knowledge that goes into making wine, before an expert takes you through tastings of their outstanding red and white wines.
Before lunch you try several wines belonging to selected small producers, with the tastings paired with delicious locally produced cheese. Our restaurant lunch is a choice of 6 main course options accompanied by a glass of wine or beer.
Feeling content, our next stop is where you choose 6 spirits to taste from an amazing selection of vodkas, schnapps and gins. Always a laugh and very educational!
The day ends on an absolute high with wine and chocolate paired tastings. Gaze over the vines and take in the end of your day with a glass of award- winning wine.
Throughout the day you may purchase as much wine and cheese as you please as we take a cooler bag to keep the cheese cool and plenty of room for those bottles or cases of wine, not available for sale in Sydney
This is without doubt the most comprehensive and high quality wine tour available to the Hunter Valley. If you are looking for an enjoyable, engaging and fun Hunter Valley wine tour from Sydney, book with us today!
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Pokolbin New South Wales 2320
- St Laurence Church @ 7.25am
- 812 George Street
- Haymarket New South Wales 2000
- The Obelisk, Macquarie Place Park, Circulay Quay @ 7.45am
- 36 Bridge Street
- Sydney New South Wales 2000
- Pokolbin/Rothbuty/Lovedale/Cessnock between 9.45am - 10.30am - 8 locations please enquire
- 167 Wollombi Road
- Cessnock New South Wales 2325
- Kiss & Ride, Newcastle Interchange (Saturdays only) @ 8.45am
- Newcastle Interchange Station St
- Wickham New South Wales 2293