Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Bus Tour
- Buffet lunch (a 15 dollar value) in Williams, AZ
- Free WiFi on board your deluxe motor coach and bathroom
- Three view points at the South Rim
- Breath-taking photo opportunities
- See the historic El Tovar Lodge and the Hopi Museum
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- Children aged 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Recommend no shows or return flights on the day of the tour.
What you can expect
Go with Grand Canyon Tour and Travel the premier tour operator for the Southwest. No one does the Canyon like we do..A courtesy hotel pick-up is provided from most Las Vegas hotels. A breakfast snack is provided before you embarq on your tour. You will travel by a comfortable deluxe coach with a bathroom creating a hassle-free experience as you head to the Grand Canyon's South Rim to explore some of the American Southwest's most breath-taking natural scenery. .
On the way we will drive over the Hoover Dam bypass bridge and then a stop in Kingman, AZ for a stretch.
Then on to Williams, Arizona located on the historic Route 66 and the Gateway to the Grand Canyon South Rim where you will enjoy a free sit-down buffet lunch ( a 15 dollar value). Fill up to ensure you have plenty of energy for the afternoon of exploration that lies ahead of you.
Upon arrival to the Grand Canyon National Park the first stop is Mather Point, at a depth of 1 vertical mile (1.6 km), is the Grand Canyon's deepest location. Be sure to toss a penny for good luck!
From Mather Point it is a quick 10 minute walk to Yavapai Point, the widest point of the Canyon where you can see 18 miles across to the North Rim. Yavapai offers the best view of the Colorado River from this vantage point.
If you like take the rim walk from Yavapai to the Bright Angel Lodge. No uphill and on a paved path with beautiful photo opportunities along the way…..only 2.2 miles.
Your final stop, whether by foot or on the bus, is Bright Angel Lodge. At Bright Angel you can take in the sweeping vistas some of the most panoramic views at the South Rim. Stop at Lookout Studio, see the famed photographers, the Kolb brothers, home perched on the Canyon Rim, walk to the Hopi Museum….and be sure to browse the Grand Canyon gift shop. So much to see and do!
You will meet your driver/guide in front of the Bright Angel Lodge for the return to Las Vegas. We will make a stretch stop along the way.