Full-Day Ha Long Bay Boat Excursion from Hanoi
- Immersive look at Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Sweeping panoramic views of limestone karsts & rainforests
- Delicious & fresh seafood lunch bursting with flavour
- Amazing natural rock formations in Thien Cung cave
- Free time to explore the waters on a traditional bamboo boat
8 Hour Explore Lan Ha Bay - Hospital Cave - Kayaking and Cooking Demonstration
You have 8 hours on Lan Ha Bay it's more time than other 2 options. So you can be more time to view the landscape, and join more activities. We have cooking demonstration, kayaking, swimming, jumping from the cruise to Ocean, bask on the sundeck, drink coffee, tea and enjoy fruits and watch the sunset.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Vegetarian options are available; please inform the supplier of any food allergies or special dietary requirements when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Roundtrip transport is available from and to most centrally located Hanoi Old Quarter hotels. An additional surcharge for transport from hotels outside the Old Quarter is payable on the day of your activity.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel foyer 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
Pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi is followed by a drive out to Tuan Chau Marina Pier, where you board a traditional wooden junk and begin your cruise.
Option 1: 4 Hours on Boat to Explore Ha Long Bay - Kayaking at Ba Hang Floating village - Thien Cung Cave
8.30-9.00: Picked up and transfer to start Halong bay tour from Hanoi
12.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau, get into the boat.
12.30: Have lunch while the boat is gliding out
14.00: Visit Fighting Cocks and Ba Hang Floating Village in Halong bay tour
15.00: Cruise to Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto)
17.00: Transfer you back to Hanoi
20.00 - 20.30: Drop you off at your hotel. You Halong bay tour from Hanoi ends.
Option 2: 6 Hours on Boat tp Explore Ha Long Bay - Surprising grotto - Kayaking at Luon Cave - Titop Island
8.30-9.00: Pick up at hotel lobby in Old Quarter area, then transfer to Tuan Chau Harbour via Highway
12.00: Welcome on the Cruise and have Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising although the amazing rocks: Insence Bunner, Cock fighting… Start to explore the bay!
13.30: Explore the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay (Sung Sot grotto-Surprising grotto). The longest,biggest and the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay.
Discover Luon Cave (Water Cave) with some options: kayaking / bamboo boat / relaxing on boat.
Arrive to Titop Island. You have 2 option activities here: trekking or swimming.
16.30 - 17:00: Come back to boat. Have a sunset party with fruits and tea.
17:45 : Back to Tuan Chau Harbour. We get on the car and come back to Hanoi.
20:30 - 20:45: Arrive to Hanoi. Halong bay day tour ends. Say good bye and see you again next trip.
Option 3: 8 Hours on Boat to Explore Lan Ha Bay - Hospital Cave - Kayaking and Cooking Demonstration 7.00 - 7.30:Get pick-up from Hanoi Old Quarter to Got Ferry in Hai Phong.
11.00: Transfer pass Cat Ba National Park to arrive Hospital Cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12.45: Have delicious lunch on boat
13.45: Kayaking or Bamboo boat in the heart of the Bay. Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15.00: Enjoy tea break with cookies, tropical fruits, tea and coffee, while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Ha Long Bay.
16.30: Cooking class. 17.30: Get back to the bus transfer to Hanoi.