Fozzy's 3 Hour, 3 Island Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 12:30 PM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mission Beach Dunk Island Water Taxi, 71 Banfield Pde, Wongaling Beach, Mission Beach, Queensland 4852 Australia
Fozzy’s 3 Hour, 3 Island Tour is a fantastic way to visit our beautiful islands in the comfort of the fully enclosed custom made Water Taxi vessel. With a history rich in very colourful characters and remarkable events, the Famiily Group of Islands is not only breathtakingly beautiful but incredibly interesting.
Departing from Wongaling Beach Fozzy takes a heading to the South East towards Kumboola, an uninhabited island to the south of Dunk Island. From there you hop over to Timana, a privately owned island on the way to beautiful Bedarra Island.
Pulling into but not stopping at Timana, Kumboola and Bedarra you will be treated to a commentary from Fozzy with a mixture of interesting facts and local history combined with a little bit of folk lore and fiction (perfectly served with a smidge of dry humour).
Finishing the tour is a 1½ hour stop on a beautiful beach at a secret location where you can unload your esky for an afternoon tipple, beach comb and a swim. Fozzy may even open a coconut on the propeller if the mood grabs him.
This tour is great for couples and perfect for families being very affordable and offering a chance to explore our natural wonders, some of the most beautiful islands on the North Queensland Coast in comfort.
Duration: 3 hours