Dining experience at a local's home in Varenna
- Taste authentic recipes treasured in family cookbooks
- Enjoy an exclusive cooking demo
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Varenna
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge
- The address of your local host will be shared after the reservation
- Cesarine can cater to different dietary requirements, to be confirmed directly with the service organiser after the booking
- At least 1 person is required for this activity to take place
What you can expect
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white local wines and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.