Best Grand Canyon South Rim Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Visit to the largest & deepest segment of the Grand Canyon
- Informative stops on historic Route 66
- Breathtaking canyon & river panoramas on scenic trail hikes
- Grand Canyon Village & lookouts at Mather & Yavapai Point
- Deli lunch & comfortable transport for hassle-free day
Full-Day Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
This tour includes the choice of deli lunch. Please contact the tour provider in advance to make a selection from the following: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Vegetarian Sandwiches or a Large Garden Salad as a Vegan alternative.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- IMPORTANT Please read What you can Expect before booking
- If you have flights scheduled or show tickets for the same day, you should not take part.
- Your ride to Grand Canyon National Park from Las Vegas takes approximately 6 hours each way. You will have around 3 hours to explore inside the park.
- Hotel pickup takes place between 5:45 AM and 6:45 AM. You will receive confirmation of your pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- IMPORTANT Tours reserved for dates starting April 1, 2020, will have a USD20pp entrance fee to be paid to Sweetours on the day of their tour.
- This tour includes the choice of deli lunch. Please contact the tour provider in advance to make a selection from the following: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Vegetarian Sandwiches or a Large Garden Salad as a Vegan alternative.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary provided they sit on a parent's lap.
What you can expect
Explore one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World on a tour of the Grand Canyon that evokes both awe and inspiration. From Las Vegas, traverse the South Rim as you gaze down into the largest and deepest part of the Canyon, hike through spectacular natural landscapes, and enjoy snacks during stops on the fabled Route 66.
Embark on your adventure with hotel pickup and enjoy a light, nutritious breakfast as you cruise through the desert in a comfortable coach. On your way to the South Rim, pull over along Route 66 for a delicious deli lunch before proceeding to the Grand Canyon Visitor Centre.
Stretch your legs with a walk along a 2.5-mile (4-km) paved trail from Mather Point to the Grand Canyon Village. Lined with pinyon and juniper pines and featuring epic views of the canyon and the raging Colorado River, this walk warrants several photo stops. Pause with your camera at the railed lookout of Yavapai Point, and then choose to continue on foot or catch a shuttle-bus back to the village for some free time before your journey back to Vegas.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available