Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai
Cleaning and safety practices
- Wonder the grandeur of majestically beautiful Sheikh Mosque
- Enjoy a serene drive along the Corniche
- Admire the magnificence of Emirates Palace.
- Marvel at the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace.
- Trace out the Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan
Sharing city tour with professional English speaking tour guide, with Mineral Water Only.
Sharing city tour with professional German speaking tour guide, with Mineral Water Only.
Sharing city tour with professional Spanish speaking tour guide, with Mineral Water Only.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM.Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup.
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover. their heads at all times. However a long Abaya with scarf (long black-dress attire) will be provided by the operator, which must be returned back.
- Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men.
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice during presidential events.
- The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up, drop off also the distance to and from the destination.
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Mahasie resort,Sport-Motor city and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while travelling. (Digitally or Physically)
- Any PCR TEST took in the last 30 days is fine whether from Home Country or from Dubai. (Digitally or Physically)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while travelling.
What you can expect
Traverse to the city of Abu Dhabi appreciating the sheer beauty of the splendid history and vibrant present of the capital city. Visit the fascinating attractions blending with divine grace- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Qasr Al Watan.
You will be picked up from your hotel or preferred location in Dubai by your tour guide. To begin with, hop an air-conditioned vehicle enjoying a drive along the Gulf coasts towards Abu Dhabi for approx 90 minutes and explore the architectural and cultural landmarks.
Upon arrival, you will enter the grandeur, one of the largest and most beautiful mosques in the world - the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Walk around to witness the white facade and magnificent pillars.
Later, we drive to the Corniche of Abu Dhabi to witness the crystal clear waterfront from the close quarters. Continue to drive through the Corniche for a photo stop at one of the main contemporary landmarks of Abu Dhabi- the Emirates Palace, one of the most luxurious hotels in Abu Dhabi.
The next stop will be at the Marina mall, where you can enjoy your lunch (at your own expense). Dine at any of the restaurants or the food court in the mall before we head towards the latest, most magnificent attraction of the city, Qasr Al Watan.
After lunch, visit the majestic Qasr Al Watan Palace housed within the Presidential Palace compound of the United Arab Emirates. Admire the opulent interiors and marvel at the architectural features, artefacts and treasures of the palace.
Finally, you will be dropped back to your accommodation or preferred location in Dubai.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser provided