Coupon Terms and Conditions
This coupon is from Expedia.com.au ® and is available to Expedia.com.au Australian members (account holders) only.
- This single-use coupon is valid for a discount of $50 towards a new booking on Expedia.com.au of either: (A) one (1) pre-paid room at an Expedia® Rate ("ER") hotel; or (B) one (1) air plus hotel package booking. The booking must be for a minimum of 2 nights and the cost of the booking must be at least $350.
- This coupon is valid for one (1) year from date of issuance, rounded to the last day of the month (for example, if your coupon is issued on 10/15/2006, you have until 10/31/2007 to redeem).
- Bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and all applicable terms and conditions.
- This coupon is transferable to other guests for bookings made within the same account to which the coupon was deposited. It is not otherwise transferable. It may not be combined with or applied to other coupons, promotions, special offers or air-only bookings.
- All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to the reservation, and this coupon cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer. This coupon cannot be applied to the cost of cancellation or change penalties, prepaid reservations, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges.
- In the event that the entire value of the coupon code is not used in the single booking, the residual value of the coupon code is forfeited by the recipient, and the recipient will not be entitled to any monies, refund, further coupon code or any other compensation in respect of the residual value.
- The coupon code may not be used with other discount coupons, promotions or special offers.
- In relation to the Expedia Price Guarantee, while the coupon code may be used in conjunction with a booking made once the Expedia call centre representative has confirmed the eligibility of a Price Guarantee claim, the coupon code cannot be used to reduce the value of a booking for the purpose of making a Price Guarantee claim.
- A limit of one (1) coupon code may be used per person and per booking. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made and will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made.
- Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia, Inc.
- This coupon is not redeemable for cash. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
- If we become aware, or have reason to suspect (in our reasonable opinion), that you have:
- made multiple bookings on the Website using the coupon with a view to re-selling any accommodation;
- breached, or otherwise do not comply with, the Redemption Requirements or these Terms and Conditions; or
- otherwise engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer,
we may, in our absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by you using the coupon code and/or cancel the coupon code.
- In the event that:
- the booking made using the coupon code is cancelled for any reason; or
- the coupon code is cancelled pursuant to these terms and conditions
the full value of the coupon code is forfeited by the recipient, and the recipient will not be entitled to any monies, refund, further coupon code or any other compensation in respect of the coupon code.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Expedia excludes all liability (including negligence) arising out of or in connection with:
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- any variation in of these terms and conditions;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the prize(s); and
- any loss or damage suffered by any person redeeming the coupon code and/or their accompanying traveller (if applicable) in connection with their redemption of the coupon code or any travel or other activities associated with the booking.
- Coupon code is void where prohibited or restricted by law
- These coupon code terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. All parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.