5 out of 5.0
Five Night Deluxe Stay in Breathtaking Bali
Sorry, this deal is no longer available.
- Five nights’ accommodation in a blissful Deluxe Suite complete with plush king or twin bed, 42-inch flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom with chic marble finishes. Slip on a cozy bathrobe, sit back and relax in the spacious living area or escape to your private balcony overlooking lush gardens.
- Start your stay at The Sakala Resort Bali with a welcome drink and fresh fruit upon your arrival.
- Begin each day with breakfast for two at the stylish poolside restaurant. Sip on fragrant tea whilst indulging in a scrumptious buffet of waffles and crêpes, cooked-to-order eggs, fresh, homemade breads and delectable Balinese treats. Take the chance to sleep late, with breakfast served until 11am.
- Unwind at the Wellness Spa with a relaxing 90-minute traditional Balinese massage for two.
- Lounge by the idyllic infinity pool at the Sakala Beach Club and have your taste buds tantalized with tapas for two.
- Soak in the spectacular Balinese sunset whilst you sling back a delicious daily cocktail at the Sakala Beach Club. The creative and contemporary drinks menu is sure to leave you salivating.
- Indulge in the ultimate dining experience with a lavish three-course dinner for two at The Sakala Beach Club.
- Be whisked away in a private vehicle, with airport transfers included both to and from Denpasar International Airport – Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Balinese beachfront bliss awaits at The Sakala Resort Bali, located on the island’s Southern coast, just north of popular Nusa Dua. Nestled on Tanjung Benoa Beach, the resort is the perfect location to kick back by the pool or try out a range of watersports, right on your doorstep.
- Bali is known for its legendary beach clubs and The Sakala Beach Club is a must-visit for all sun seekers. Enjoy elaborate cocktails whilst reclining beside the rippling infinity pool.
- The Sakala Beach Club offers an extensive menu ranging from poolside snacks to sumptuous three-course dinners, all prepared by classically trained Balinese chefs using fresh local ingredients.
- Enjoy a specialty coffee at the Lobby Bar, a freshly blended fruit shake at the Lagoon Bar or select your spot around the enormous pool and swim up to the Sakala Pool Bar to sip on your favourite cocktail.
- Prepare to get pampered at the full-service Wellness Spa. Descend the spiral staircase into a soothing sanctuary with a choice of rejuvenating facials, traditional massages, reflexology and more.
- Keep the kids entertained at The Kid’s Club with a range of activities including Balinese dancing, movie time as well as a range of sporting activities for older kids.
Terms and Conditions
* Inclusions offer available from 1 January – 31 January 2018 (subject to availability where indicated) for stays between 1 January 2018 and 30 June 2018. Pricing will be valid for the select travel dates noted on each hotel deal card. Prices are subject to change and may vary depending on travel selections made. Prices displayed include the promotional discount, are per room based on two people sharing a room and may not be available on all room types. Savings calculated off standard rate supplied by hotel plus inclusions. Additional restrictions including minimum stay, blackout dates and available room types may apply. Any offers are subject to limited availability and may be discontinued without notice. Flights not included. The “from” prices may vary due to currency fluctuations. Specific conditions may apply and are notified prior to booking. Please check individual hotel information page for full details. Value calculated off standard rate supplied by hotel for stated travel period and the value of inclusions.
Inclusions with these offers vary by hotel, hotel availability and travel dates. Breakfast excludes alcoholic beverages. No credits or refunds are permitted for unused benefits. Local licensing laws and minimum age apply to offers including supply of alcohol or gaming.
Expedia’s usual booking terms and conditions apply.