- Liked: Cleanliness
- 3 min drive
- Circus Salto Natale
- 4 min drive
- University of Zurich
- 5 min drive
- Zug (ZLM-Zug Train Station)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Primestay Self Check-in Hotel Seebach is located in Zürich's Seebach neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Hallenstadion and Swiss National Museum are cultural highlights and Zoo Zurich is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Letzigrund Stadium, or consider a night out at Helsinki Club.
- Hallenstadion - 3 min drive
- Circus Salto Natale - 4 min drive
- University of Zurich - 5 min drive
- Shopping Center Glatt - 7 min drive
- Zoo Zurich - 11 min drive
- Zurich Oerlikon Station - 4 min drive
- Seebach Tram Stop - 5 min walk
About this property
Primestay Self Check-in Hotel Seebach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an access code.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: CHF 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
dirty room, better sleep in the street!!!
The room was dirty that it was better to sleep in the street than in that room. They didn’t change the bed and there was a huge Yellow spot on the sheet. These people stole the £59 I paid for this room Because they didn’t provide the service I paid for. This is not Swiss quality. No TV signal and no remote control in the room. These people have no respect for their guest. The government should not give them licence to do business!!!!!