Visiting Zakynthos Island
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Zakynthos Island, which is also known for its island views. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance.
- There are 370 hotels and other accommodations in Zakynthos Island
- Closest major airport is in Zakynthos (ZTH-Zakynthos Intl.) 10 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zakynthos Island
The beach, island views, and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Alykes Beach, Tsilivi Beach, and Xigia Beach. Dermatousa Monastery and Zante Water Village are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. In Zakynthos Island there are 370 hotels and other lodging options making it easy to plan your vacation at an affordable rate.
- Ionian Hill Hotel - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Balcony Hotel - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Kymothoe Elite - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include 2 outdoor pools and an in-room kitchen. Visitors like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Zakynthos Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Zakynthos Island is 0.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F