Overview of Tsuki no Yado - Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Shared Dormitory, Women only
About this area
Located in Kamakura, Tsuki no Yado - Hostel is near the beach. Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Zoorasia Yokohama Zoological Gardens are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Red Brick Warehouse and Komachidori Shopping Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Yokohama Stadium or Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium.
- Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine - 11 min walk
- Zushi Beach - 8 min drive
- Great Buddha - 9 min drive
- Enoshima Aquarium - 18 min drive
- Hakkeijima Sea Paradise - 30 min drive
- Kamakura Station - 2 min walk
- Fujimicho Station - 16 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 109 min drive
- Saryo Inoue - 1 min walk
- 魚民居酒屋 - 1 min walk
- 御代川 - 1 min walk
- Ōfunaken - 2 min walk
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - 2 min walk
About this property
Tsuki no Yado - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.