Nature enthusiasts enjoy visiting Yering though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and wineries. Around the area, top sights include Dandenong Ranges National Park, Puffing Billy Steam Train, and Doncaster Shopping Centre.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Yering
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 42 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 46.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yering
Wildlife viewing is one of the top activities, while Croydon Golf Club at Yering Meadows, Yering Meadows Golf Club, and Yering Station Winery are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add The Eastern Golf Club to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yering Gorge Cottages by The Eastern Golf Club - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Top places to see in the area include Dandenong Ranges National Park, located 11.6 mi (18.7 from the city center, and Puffing Billy Steam Train, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 away.
Dressing for Yering
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yering is 0.47 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F