- Liked: Amenities
- Yallingup Beach
- 1 min drive
- Yallingup Galleries
- 5 min drive
- Canal Rocks
- 6 min drive
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River)
- 35 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Yallingup, Smiths Beach Resort is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Rocks and Yallingup Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Yallingup Maze and Country Life Farm. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Yallingup Beach - 1 min drive
- Yallingup Galleries - 5 min drive
- Canal Rocks - 6 min drive
- Ngiligi Cave - 9 min drive
- Injidup Beach - 14 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 179 min drive
About this property
Smiths Beach Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10.00 and AUD 35.00 for adults, and AUD 10.00 and AUD 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 140 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Large space very stylish whilst being in a relaxed environment!