- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of 160 Steps... from Yallingup Beach
Choose dates to view prices
House, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Beachside
About this area
Located in Yallingup, this holiday home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yallingup Beach and Canal Rocks. Country Life Farm and Yallingup Maze are also worth visiting.
- Yallingup Beach - 1 min drive
- Ngiligi Cave - 5 min drive
- Yallingup Galleries - 6 min drive
- Country Life Farm - 7 min drive
- Canal Rocks - 12 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 180 min drive
About this property
160 Steps... from Yallingup Beach
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions and lockbox information prior to arrival. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 44 lb/20 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 500.0 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: AUD 125 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: AUD 500 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention