Visitors can enjoy all that Wulguru has to offer including the restaurants and bars. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville
- The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 9.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wulguru
Places to visit in the larger region include Cluden Racecourse, Mount Stuart, and Anderson Park Botanical Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Townsville Palmetum and Townsville 400 Racetrack Start / Finish line in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cluden Park Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wulguru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Wulguru gets about 40.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F