- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room (3 Nights)
Queen Room ( 3 Nights)
Queen Room, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in Woombye, Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge is near a train station. Some of the area's popular attractions include Queensland Zoo and Big Pineapple. Australia Zoo and Aussie World are also worth visiting.
- Queensland Zoo - 4 min drive
- Big Pineapple - 4 min drive
- Kondalilla Falls - 24 min drive
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk - 28 min drive
- Lake Baroon - 40 min drive
- Palmwoods Station - 6 min drive
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) - 17 min drive
About this property
Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 3 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean convenient & staff very friendly. Kitchenette very useful. Cooking Utensils & cleaning items conveniently provided - didn’t have to go out & buy anything extra.