Search Woodstock, Cape Town Hotels from AU$58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Woodstock has to offer including its museums. Table Mountain, Castle of Good Hope, and Greenmarket Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Woodstock
- The closest major airport is in Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) 14.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodstock
A favorite place to visit in the city is District 6. In the area, you'll also find Table Mountain and Castle of Good Hope.
As you plan your vacation to Woodstock, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 1303 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- St. Georges Lodge is located in central Woodstock. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Cape Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Reservate is located 0.3 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Cape Town can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- The Table Bay Hotel is 0.3 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cape Town can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private patio. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cape Town International Convention Centre, located 1.5 mi (2.4 from the city center, and Greenmarket Square, which is 1.7 mi (2.8 away.
Getting Around Woodstock
Nearby metro stations include Woodstock Station and Esplanade Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Woodstock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Woodstock each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Woodstock?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Woodstock, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Woodstock?
Where's the best place to stay in Woodstock to learn about local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Woodstock?
Recent Reviews in Woodstock
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Woodstock airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Woodstock?
- Where to stay near top Woodstock attractions?
- More accommodation types in Woodstock
- Which hotel chains are in Woodstock?
- What are the most popular hotels in Woodstock?
- Are there hotels near Woodstock?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends