Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Westlands, which is also known for its bars and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its spas. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Westlands
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson) 5.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) 15.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westlands
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nairobi National Museum. Additionally, you'll find Moi International Sports Centre in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Westlands. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Rosa Kempinski - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- DusitD2 nairobi - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Sankara Nairobi - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Westlands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Westlands gets about 34.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 53°F