Visiting West Busselton
Families will find kid-friendly activities in West Busselton, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, spas, and sightseeing tours. In West Busselton, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in West Busselton
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Broadwater Par 3 Golf Course is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find ArtGeo Cultural Complex and Busselton Visitor Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in West Busselton. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Baudins of Busselton B&B - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- BIG4 Beachlands Holiday Park - Our customers like the helpful staff at this campground. With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and a water park, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Amalfi Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for West Busselton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- West Busselton gets about 31.38 inches of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F