Visiting Watsons Bay
Visitors to Watsons Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 15.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Watsons Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Camp Cove, Lady Bay Beach, and The Gap Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hornby Lighthouse and South Head.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Popular places to see outside the city include Bondi Beach, located 3.7 mi (6 from the city center, and Sydney Opera House, which is 4.1 mi (6.7 away.
Dressing for Watsons Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Watsons Bay is 46.77 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F