- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pringle Cottage Museum
- 8 min walk
- Allman Park Racecourse
- 3 min drive
- Warwick Golf Club
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Abbey of the Roses is located in Warwick. Travellers looking for local activities can try Warwick Golf Club and Killarney Golf Club, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Pringle Cottage Museum. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Pringle Cottage Museum - 8 min walk
- Allman Park Racecourse - 3 min drive
- Warwick Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Morgan Park - 7 min drive
- Glengallan Homestead and Heritage Centre - 15 min drive
- Warwick Station - 3 min drive
- Toowoomba, QLD (WTB-Wellcamp) - 78 min drive
About this property
Abbey of the Roses
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Abbey Roses B&B Warwick
- Abbey Roses B&B
- Abbey Roses Warwick
- Abbey Roses
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Loved the whole experience of the history of the Abbey and the attention to detail. Gorgeous rooms that speak of a bygone era but have today’s ‘necessities ‘. So clean, comfy and beautiful. Mark and Sonya were the perfect hosts. Charming and helpful but not intrusive.