Visiting Waikiki Beach Walk
Travelers give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and restaurants in Waikiki Beach Walk. Visitors who journey to this welcoming city can discover its entertainment, tours, and live music. Top attractions around the area include Diamond Head, Aloha Tower, and USS Arizona Memorial.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Waikiki Beach Walk
- Closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 10.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Waikiki Beach Walk
The city is known for its live music scene, while U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i, King's Guard Museum, and Lucoral Museum are some local cultural venues. The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, and Kailua Beach are worth a visit. With 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Waikiki Beach Walk, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Jet Luxury @ The Trump Waikiki - With a stay at this 5-star hotel in Waikiki, you'll have access to a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and beach locale.
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki - This 5-star hotel in Waikiki features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Halekulani - This 5-star resort in Waikiki features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Visitors like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Aloha Tower located 2.9 mi (4.6 from city center and USS Arizona Memorial which is 9.2 mi (14.8 away.
Getting around Waikiki Beach Walk
There are several transit options for getting around Waikiki Beach Walk. You can explore your options for water transportation at the local port.
Dressing for Waikiki Beach Walk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Waikiki Beach Walk gets about 16.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F