Search Waianae, Hawaii Hotels from AU$248
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov. 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Apr. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Waianae, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Dole Plantation are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Waianae
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 20.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 29.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waianae
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Pokai Bay Beach Park and Makaha Beach Park. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Makaha Valley Golf Club is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find USS Missouri Memorial and USS Arizona Memorial.
As you make plans for a getaway to Waianae, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 225 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Georgous Condo Near Beach With Beautiful Views!!!! is 2.4 mi from the center of Waianae. Located in Makaha, this resort guestroom features a private pool and a kitchen.
- Oceanside Bungalow on Beautiful Makaha Beach. Great Surfing and Snorkeling is located 3.2 mi from the heart of Waianae. Guests staying at this resort in Makaha can enjoy access to a spa tub and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to see outside the city include Dole Plantation, located 9.3 mi (15 from the city center, and Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, which is 10.6 mi (17.1 away.
Dressing for Waianae
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Waianae is 64.25 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Waianae?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Waianae, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Waianae?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Waianae?
What are some hotels with pools in Waianae?
Recent Reviews in Waianae
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Waianae airport?
- Where to stay near top Waianae attractions?
- More accommodation types in Waianae
- What kind of hotels are in Waianae?
- Which hotel chains are in Waianae?
- What are the most popular hotels in Waianae?
- Are there hotels near Waianae?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends