- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wagga Wagga Base Hospital
- 12 min walk
- Riverina Community College
- 14 min walk
- Wollundry Lagoon
- 19 min walk
- Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, The William Farrer Hotel is in an area with good shopping. National Glass Art Gallery and Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Wagga RSL Club and Wagga City Golf Club.
- Wagga Wagga Base Hospital - 12 min walk
- Victory Memorial Gardens - 13 min walk
- Riverina Community College - 14 min walk
- Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre - 14 min walk
- Wollundry Lagoon - 19 min walk
- Wagga Wagga Station - 3 min walk
- Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The William Farrer Hotel
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 15 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: AUD 0.00 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on the length of stay).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- William Farrer Hotel Wagga Wagga
- William Farrer Hotel
- William Farrer Wagga Wagga
- William Farrer
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
we where supposed to stay at the William farrer but wotif had overbooked so they sent us to the Victoria hotel. We were the only people staying there it is upstairs above the pub itself which has a 3.30am closing licence at weekneds (no Sleep) It had 2 single beds and a fan in the room.--the toilet and showers were down the hall when the taps were turned on the water came out brown. It was dirty and damp