Visiting Vermont South
Visitors to Vermont South are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 29.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 36.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vermont South
A favorite place to visit in the city is Morack Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Burvale Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Top places to visit outside the city include Doncaster Shopping Centre, located 5.9 mi (9.4 from the heart of the city, and Chadstone Shopping Mall, which is 6.1 mi (9.8 away.
Dressing for Vermont South
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Vermont South gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F