Overview of Best Western Premier Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conf. Centre
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (with Sofabed)
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony (with Sofabed)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Suite, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Refrigerator & Microwave (with Sofabed)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Best Western Premier Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conf. Centre is in the business district and near the beach. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Orpheum Theater - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 16 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 16 min walk
- Granville Island Public Market - 8 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 17 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 23 min drive
- The Edge Social Grille — 1 min walk
- The Sneeki Tiki — 1 min walk
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 13 min drive
- Pier 73 - 14 min drive
- Shanghai Wonderful Restaurant - 14 min drive
About this property
Best Western Premier Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conf. Centre
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 50 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb/36 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: CAD 2.10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Suites
- Best Chateau Granville
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities