- Shropshire Park
- 10 min walk
- Under The Oak, handmade gallery and gifts
- 10 min walk
- Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre
- 14 min walk
- Devonport, TAS (DPO)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
The Spotted Salmon Cottage is located in Ulverstone. Devonport Ferry Terminal and Devonport Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Don River Railway and Tasmanian Arboretum.
- Shropshire Park - 10 min walk
- Under The Oak, handmade gallery and gifts - 10 min walk
- Ulverstone History Museum - 14 min walk
- Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre - 14 min walk
- Tasmanian Giant Freshwater Lobster Expeditions - 19 min walk
- Ulverstone West Station - 3 min walk
- Devonport, TAS (DPO) - 21 min drive
About this property
The Spotted Salmon Cottage
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 20 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per pet, per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.