Visiting Twin Waters
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Twin Waters, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its bars and lakeside. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Twin Waters
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 83.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Twin Waters
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Red Jacket Aqua Fun Park and Mudjimba Beach. Kayaking is a top activity, and Twin Waters Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Magnolia Lane Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Twin Waters
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- Twin Waters gets about 37.91 inches of rain per year
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F