Visiting Turks and Caicos
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Turks and Caicos has to offer. Top sights in the city include Grand Turk Beach, Grace Bay Beach, and Turtle Cove.
- There are 210 hotels and other accommodations in Turks and Caicos
- The closest major airport is in Cockburn Harbour (XSC-South Caicos) 23.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) 59 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Turks and Caicos
The city's natural beauty is on display at Grand Turk Beach, Grace Bay Beach, and Gibbs Cay. Other notable sights to explore include Turtle Cove and Grand Turk Lighthouse.
In Turks and Caicos, there are 210 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Tuscany on Grace Bay - This 4-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Point Grace - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- The Regent Grand - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Turks and Caicos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Turks and Caicos each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F