Guests will want to experience the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses in Tuggeranong. This city attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance. Top attractions around the area include Parliament House, Old Parliament House, and National Zoo and Aquarium.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Tuggeranong
- Closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 18.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuggeranong
Families come for attractions such as National Zoo and Aquarium, Superkarts Go Karts, and CSIRO Discovery Centre. Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Manuka Shopping Centre, Kingston Shopping Centre, and Canberra Centre. With 3 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Tuggeranong, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- Abode Tuggeranong - This 4-star aparthotel in Tuggeranong features free self parking, a snack bar/deli, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Alpha Hotel Canberra - With a stay at this 4-star hotel in Tuggeranong, you'll have access to a restaurant, free WiFi, and a TV. Our customers like its breakfast and family-friendly amenities.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Parliament House located 10.4 mi (16.7 from city center and Old Parliament House which is 10.9 mi (17.5 away.
Dressing for Tuggeranong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 22.83 inches of rain falls on Tuggeranong each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F