- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Commune is located in Tsuen Wan. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tsuen Wan Plaza and Nathan Road Shopping District. Hong Kong Disneyland and The Peak Tram are not to be missed.
- Temple Street Night Market - 10 min drive
- Ladies' Market - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 17 min drive
- Victoria Harbour - 23 min drive
- University of Hong Kong - 30 min drive
- Tsuen Wan Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Anchor's Seafood and Beer — 1 min walk
- TW Soho - 2 min drive
- Chai Wan Kok Cooked Food Market - 3 min drive
- Background - 3 min drive
- Beans - 3 min drive
About this property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 60.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 150.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Commune
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Sleepless beginning but good stay.
Initially, I was impressed with the room view but not the person who was before in the dorm - was messy with unwashed dishes, toiletries in the shower, basin and pantry sink. She came back late at midnight and packing noisily. Couldn't sleep the whole night. Very inconsiderate. Overall, I like the shuttle bus which was on time but would appreciate if there was a good sign at station to direct the way to wait and get on the shuttle bus. Luckily I was helped by the shopkeeper and a passenger of bus 96 who told the bus driver to stop me at Commune.