Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar/lounge
Situated in Tournus, this hotel is steps from Abbaye Saint-Philibert and St. Philibert Abbey. Hotel-Dieu is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 33 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Restaurant Le Rempart
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Tournus hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Rempart is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Quartier Gourmand - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Onsite venue #2 - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Hotel rempart Tournus
- Rempart Hotel
- Rempart Hotel Tournus
- Rempart Tournus
- Le Rempart Tournus
- Hotel rempart
- Hôtel Restaurant Rempart Tournus
- Hôtel Restaurant Rempart
- Restaurant Rempart Tournus
- Hôtel Restaurant Le Rempart
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.