Search Toronto, Ontario Hotels from AU$87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct. 2020
Where to stay in Toronto
4.5/5Wonderful!(123 area reviews)
Find fabulous museums and galleries among the immense architecture in this town center, a global leader in design and innovation.
4/5Very Good!(20 area reviews)
It may be close to the big city but this small town retains its identity with serene parkland and beautiful coastline.
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Capturing the dynamic, fast-paced Toronto way of life, this smaller town nonetheless offers a breath of fresh air with many idyllic parks and golf courses.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
Fine art and a gentle pace of life are waiting to be enjoyed among the long, leafy streets of one of Toronto’s most luxurious suburbs.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
This seaside village offers enchantment with its nautical and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Enjoy historic architecture, waterfront restaurants and charter fishing.
Travelers to Toronto give high marks for the popular theater scene, renowned art, and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its architecture, entertainment choices, and shopping. Top sights in the city include CN Tower, Toronto Public Library, and Canada's Wonderland.
- There are 834 hotels and other accommodations in Toronto
- The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) 2.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) 18.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toronto
Known for its theaters, art, and museums, the city's cultural venues include Hockey Hall of Fame, Royal Ontario Museum, and Ontario Science Centre. Attractions like Canada's Wonderland and Toronto Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like CN Tower and Casa Loma might be worth a visit.
In Toronto, there are 834 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 20 Bells Lake Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Toronto Entertainment District can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Other favorite sights in Toronto include Toronto Public Library, Air Canada Centre, and Rogers Centre.
Getting Around Toronto
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Toronto is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including St Andrew Station, King Station, and Osgoode Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Toronto Union Station, Toronto Exhibition Station, or Toronto Bloor Station.
Dressing for Toronto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Toronto each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Toronto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toronto, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay for families in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Toronto?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Toronto?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Toronto?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Toronto?
What's the best high-end hotel in Toronto?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Toronto?
Recent Reviews in Toronto
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Toronto airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Toronto?
- Where to stay near top Toronto attractions?
- More accommodation types in Toronto
- What kind of hotels are in Toronto?
- Which hotel chains are in Toronto?
- What are the most popular hotels in Toronto?
- Are there hotels near Toronto?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends