- Harbourfront Centre
- 2 min walk
- Rogers Centre
- 5 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- 6 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located on a lake, Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront is in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park, while Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Centre or Scotiabank Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Harbourfront Centre - 2 min walk
- Rogers Centre - 5 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 6 min walk
- CN Tower - 7 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 11 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 14 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 15 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25 for adults and CAD 13 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront
- Radisson Admiral Hotel Harbourfront
- Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront
- Radisson Admiral Harbourfront
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Close easy walk to the Scotia Bank Arena. Very friendly staff.