- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Atlas Suites Furnished Apartments- Wellington
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Premier Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighbourhood, Atlas Suites Furnished Apartments- Wellington is in the city centre and near the beach. Hockey Hall of Fame and Royal Ontario Museum are cultural highlights, while CN Tower is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Rogers Centre or Scotiabank Arena.
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- CN Tower - 5 min walk
- Rogers Centre - 6 min walk
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 6 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 8 min walk
- King St West at Blue Jays Way East Side Stop - 3 min walk
- Union Station - 11 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Atlas Suites Furnished Apartments- Wellington
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 110 per pet, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: CAD 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is excellent! The building staff was great. The parking was great! It was very inconvenient having only 1 key for 4 adults.