Overview of Oak Hostel FUJI - Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Top and Bottom Beds in Mixed Dormitory
Top and Bottom Beds in Female Dormitory
Private Group Room
Deluxe Group Room
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Sumida neighbourhood, Oak Hostel FUJI - Hostel is near a metro station. Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and Disneyland® Tokyo. Enjoy an event or a match at Tokyo Dome, and consider making time for Tokyo DisneySea®—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's quiet location.
- Sensō-ji Temple - 13 min walk
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 14 min walk
- Ueno Park - 4 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 5 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 32 min drive
- Honjo-azumabashi Station - 6 min walk
- Asakusa Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19 min drive
- Cafe de CRIE - 4 min walk
- Haraniwa Komachi - 4 min walk
- 23 Banch Café - 4 min walk
- フラムドール - 4 min walk
- Kipposhi Blue Ramen - 6 min walk
About this property
Oak Hostel FUJI - Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
This place ls small and the rooms and the lobby area are cramped. Really cramped. They don’t provide you with any amenities and the wifi keeps cutting off. The light in the room is much dimmer than a mobile phone flash no natural light either. Very depressing to stay .. not a great location for people wanting to do anything other than senso-Ji. The staff were nice tho