Visiting The Gardens
Visitors to The Gardens are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and casinos. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and gardens.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 6.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in The Gardens
The beaches and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens and Mindil Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are SKYCITY Casino and Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Skycity Darwin - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for The Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- The Gardens gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 68°F