Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 28 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 17 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 30 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Jan. 2021
Travelers to Telluride give high marks for the ski areas and magnificent mountain views. Scenic and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its festivals and live music.
- There are 927 hotels and other accommodations in Telluride
- The closest major airport is in Telluride, CO (TEX-Telluride Regional) 8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Montrose, CO (MTJ-Montrose Regional) 63 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Telluride
The city is well known for its festivals and live music, and cultural venues include Sheridan Opera House, Telluride Historical Museum, and Palm Theatre. The mountain views and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Jud Wiebe Trail, Sneffels Highline Trail, and Town Park. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Gondola Line, Village Express, and Polar Queen Express are favorite sights to visit.
In Telluride, there are 927 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge - This 4-star condo resort features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Inn at Lost Creek - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Columbia - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Telluride
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 18°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 2°F at night
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on Telluride each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 4°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Telluride?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Telluride, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Telluride?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Telluride?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Telluride?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Telluride?
What's the best high-end hotel in Telluride?
What's the best boutique hotel in Telluride?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Telluride?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Telluride?
Recent Reviews in Telluride Ski Area
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Telluride Ski Area airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Telluride Ski Area?
- Where to stay near top Telluride Ski Area attractions?
- More accommodation types in Telluride Ski Area
- What kind of hotels are in Telluride Ski Area?
- Which hotel chains are in Telluride Ski Area?
- What are the most popular hotels in Telluride Ski Area?
- Are there hotels near Telluride Ski Area?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends