Visiting Tea Tree
Visitors can enjoy all that Tea Tree has to offer including the wineries, spas, and zoo. Museum of Old and New Art, Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, and Salamanca Market are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 208 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hobart
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 22.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tea Tree
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zoodoo Zoo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Museum of Old and New Art and Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
As you start planning your visit to Tea Tree, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 25 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the area:
- Charles Reuben Estate is 2.3 mi from central Tea Tree. This 3.5-star cottage in Tea Tree features free WiFi and free parking.
- St Ives Apartments is 15.4 mi from the center of Tea Tree. This 4-star apartment in Battery Point features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel is located 14.6 mi from the heart of Tea Tree. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Hobart can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Salamanca Market, located 15 mi (24.2 from the city center, and Cascade Brewery, which is 15.9 mi (25.6 away.
Dressing for Tea Tree
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 20.63 inches of rain falls on Tea Tree each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F