Visiting Te Atatu Peninsula
Those traveling to Te Atatu Peninsula are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Sky Tower, Mt. Eden, and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 591 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Auckland
- The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 21.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Te Atatu Peninsula
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sky Tower, Mt. Eden, and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. In the area, you'll also find Auckland Zoo and Harbour Bridge.
As you plan your vacation to Te Atatu Peninsula, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 383 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Peninsula Bay Auckland is located in central Te Atatu Peninsula. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Te Atatu Peninsula can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Amazing Seaview House is located in the heart of Te Atatu Peninsula. This 3-star vacation home in Te Atatu Peninsula features free WiFi and free parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Eden Park, located 5.8 mi (9.3 from the city center, and Auckland Town Hall, which is 6.3 mi (10.2 away.
Dressing for Te Atatu Peninsula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Te Atatu Peninsula is 49.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F