Visiting Taren Point
Travelers to Taren Point will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Sydney Opera House, Sydney Showground, and Sydney Harbour Bridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 895 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 9.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taren Point
Notable places to visit in the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Showground, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Circular Quay.
Dressing for Taren Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Taren Point gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F