Visiting Tarcoola Beach
Visitors to Tarcoola Beach are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and local tours.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geraldton
- The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 8.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarcoola Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Oakabella Homestead, Queens Park Theatre, and Cathedral of St Francis Xavier Church. Additionally, you'll find HMAS Sydney II Memorial and Geraldton Visitor Centre in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Geraldton - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Tarcoola Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 62°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Tarcoola Beach gets about 17.99 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 49°F