Get an overview of this hotelCentral Sydney hotel near Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House
Popular property highlights
Located on Martin Place
Located on Sydney's Martin Place, this central business district hotel is less than 1 kilometer from Sydney Tower, Sydney Parliament House, and Darling Harbour.
Business and leisure
The hotel is part of the restored, historic General Post Office. Amenities include extensive meeting facilities, Mosaic Restaurant, and retailers.
Westin Sydney guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds, 37-inch TVs with premium channels, and deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers.
The Westin Sydney
The Westin Sydney is in the city's central business district on Martin Place, an address noted for its designer shopping, restaurants, theatres, and nightlife. Part of the hotel incorporates the restored historic General Post Office.
Guests enjoy modern Australian cuisine at Mosaic Restaurant, and cocktails and light meals at The Bar, Lounge, and Room. Hot and cold breakfast options are served in the Club Lounge. The hotel has a fitness facility and also offers a business center and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. WiFi in public areas is available. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 1999
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Mosaic Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine served on Level 1 balcony under natural light from glass atrium ceiling. Open from early morning through dinner hours. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Bar, Lounge and Room - Light meals in addition to high tea and cocktails. Open from morning to late night.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The Westin Sydney offers complimentary access to Virgin Active Health Club located 300 metres from the hotel at 197 Pitt Street, which offers a swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, climbing wall and classes. Entry is for registered guests only over the age of 18. Guests aged 16-18 years are only permitted entry with a consent form signed and presented by a parent or guardian.
Virgin Active Health club is operated independently of the hotel and opening hours are subject to change. Reduced hours apply on public holidays.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 110.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 22.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 110.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Sydney Westin
- Westin Hotel Sydney
- Westin Sydney
- Westin Sydney Hotel
- Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.