- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Hyde Park
- 11 min walk
- Capitol Theatre
- 14 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall
- 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in East Sydney, Sydney Wattle Hotel is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Royal Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena.
- Hyde Park - 11 min walk
- Capitol Theatre - 14 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 16 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 17 min walk
- Martin Place - 3 min drive
- Museum Station - 9 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Sydney Wattle Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and smart lock details.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 29.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 16.00
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 29.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sydney Wattle Hotel Darlinghurst
- Sydney Wattle Hotel
- Sydney Wattle Darlinghurst
- Sydney Wattle
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was clean but in a state of disrepair. No fly screens on the windows. Shower was missing half of its door. Bathroom lighting was poor and because there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom the door had to be shut so as not to set off the smoke detectors. I’ve stayed twice now in the last month. Two different rooms. Benefit of the doubt didn’t change anything here. Some money needs to be spent on the property to improve basic amenities. Very disappointing